- Using reactive streams on serverless with cyclejs, xstream and Azure Functions
- Is the web getting less webby and will serverless make it worse?
- AWS, Azure or Firebase for a SPA browser app? Nope, it’s Kinvey
- “I don’t care about the OS, just give me my web Apps”
- Free and easy HTTPS certificates with CDN with Kloudsec
Tag Archives: nodejs
Following on from my earlier post on the topic of writing portable npm scripts, here’s a few more useful tips. [UPDATE 2016/03/31: Bash for Windows was announced at Microsoft Build 2016. This exciting feature will allow running of Linux npm … Continue reading
[UPDATE 02 Feb 2016: While this post discusses Win32 access, here’s an interesting option for UWP access from JXCore that should eventually work with nodejs when the Microsoft PR for Chakra is merged.] While the node.js ecosystem provides an amazing … Continue reading